RODGER WIRELESS ENURESIS ALARM
Rodger wireless alarm is an easy and comfortable alarm to wear, with minor impact on the sleeping comfort at night. The alarm consists of 2 or 3 pairs of underpants that each contains a moisture-sensitive sensor, that is connected to a transmitter and a receiver in form of an alarm box. When the sensor in the underpants detects enough moisture the transmitter will send a wireless signal to the alarm box that sounds and wakes up the child.
A wireless alarm is an alternative to children who doesn't like to sleep with pyjamas/ nightdress or for those who want a mobile alarm without a cord under the pyjamas / nightdress.
A standard base package includes: 2 or 3 x white cotton underpants, 1 x transmittor connected to the underpants, 1 x receiver in form of an alarmbox. Battery is included.
- 2 or 3 pairs of moisture-sensitive underwear, available sizes 116, 128, 140, 152, 164, 176, 188. Other sizes may be available upon request.
- Transmitter that is attached to the underwear buttons, connecting it to the sensor.
- Reliable sensor invisibly sewed in the pants that discovers moisture after the first few drops.
- Recipient (alarm box) with 8 selectable or randomly chosen signals. Volume control.
- The briefs are made of 100% cotton and should be washed in the washing machine (up to 60°C).
- Rodger briefs are made for the tumble dryer as well (do not hand wash).
- The receiver can be operated either with a power cord or batteries.
- No cord under pyjamas/ nightdress and no alarm box attached on the shoulder.
- Easy and comfortable to use with any type of pyjamas/ nightdress.
- Powered by batteries or cord. Transmitter, 1x3 volt CR2303 battery. Alarm box either powered by cord or 2xAA-batteries. Transmitter battery is included.
- Additional receiver (alarm box) can be purchased extra to the alarm.
- Progress charts is included.
HOW TO USE THE ALARM
- First try on the underwear over the child's normal underwear. If the size doesn't fit, any unused or unwashed underwear can be returned and a new size will then be provided free of charge.
- Put on the underwear at bed time.
- The transmitter is attached to the underwear buttons.
- The receiver (alarm box) is placed in the child's room.
- The family choose themselves where to put the alarm in the room. It is important that the child hear the alarm so it will learn to go up the signal and eventually to a full bladder.
- When the child wets the bed, the transmitter sends a signal to the receiver (alarm box) that alarms and wake up the child.
- The alarm signal continues until the reset button is pressed.
- Volume is set so that the child should be able to wake up.
- Place the other two pairs of underwear ideally in the bath room. The child can then put on a clean pair of underwear and put on the transmittor before going back to bed at night.
- The used underwear must be washed after each usage. First remove the transmittor, then wash the underwear in up to 60°C. Rodger briefs are made for the tumble dryer as well (do not hand wash).
- Note! Never immerse alarm unit or transmitter in water. When cleaning, use a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.