WEARABLE ALARM WET-STOP3
The wearable alarm Wet-Stop3 is a functional alarm in user-friendly design.
The alarm consists of a moisture-sensitive sensor that is connected to an alarm box with a cord. When the sensor detects enough moisture the alarm box sounds and wake's up the child.
One standard package includes: 1 x sensor with plastic easy-clip, 1 x alarm box connected to the sensor. Batteries are not included.
Manufacture in USA.
Manufactured in China.
- Sensor that is attached with a plastic clip outside of the underwear.
- The sensor discovers moisture from the child's own underwear after the first few drops.
- Alarm box that is connected to the sensor with a cord. Attached at the shoulder to the pyjamas/ nightdress with the included magnet or a safety pin.
- Can be used with all types of underwear.
- The alarm box has up to 5 variable signals and vibration. No volume control.
- A small lever easily switch between sound and vibration, only sound or only vibration.
- Lightweight and small size alarm.
- Light green, pink or blue colour.
- Warranty 1 year from the manufacturer (see user instructions).
- CD with information in English/Spanish is included.
- Powered by batteries (not included). Alarm box 2 x AAA batteries.
HOW TO USE THE ALARM
- Attach the plastic clip containing the sensor outside the child's underwear/ panties at bed time.
- The sensor is connected through a cord to the alarm box that is attached to the pyjamas/ nightdress at the shoulder. The cord should be placed under the pyjamas/ nightdress.
- When the child wets in the bed, the alarm box signals near the ear and wakes up the child.
- The alarm signal continues until the reset button is pushed. This is to ensure that the child and parents wake up to the sound before the alarm is swithed off.
- Signal is set so that the child will wake up.
- Clean the sensor with a dry cloth after each time using the alarm.