RODGER WIRELESS ENURESIS ALARM
Rodger wireless alarm is an easy and comfortable alarm to wear, with a minor impact on sleeping comfort at night. The alarm consists of 2 or 3 pairs of underpants that each contains a moisture-sensitive sensor, that is connected to a transmitter and a receiver in form of an alarm box. When the sensor in the underpants detects enough moisture the transmitter will send a wireless signal to the alarm box that sounds and wakes up the child.
- Transmitter that is attached to the underwear buttons, connecting it to the sensor.
- Reliable sensor invisibly sewed in the pants that discovers moisture after the first few drops.
- Recipient (alarm box) with 8 selectable or randomly chosen signals. Volume control.
- The receiver can be operated either with a power cord or batteries.
- Powered by batteries or a cord. Transmitter, 1x3 volt CR2303 battery. Alarm box either powered by cord or 2xAA-batteries. Transmitter battery is included.
- Additional receiver (alarm box) can be purchased extra to the alarm.