MALEM WIRELESS ALARM
Malem wireless alarm is an easy and user-friendly alarm in good design. A wireless alarm is an alternative to children who doesn't like to sleep with pyjamas/ nightdress or for those who want a mobile alarm without a cord under the pyjamas / nightdress.
The alarm consists of a moisture-sensitive sensor that is connected to a transmitter and a receiver in form of an alarm box. When the sensor detects enough moisture the transmitter will send a wireless signal to the alarm box that sounds and wakes up the child.
A standard package includes: 1 x sensor with easy-clip plastic clip, 1 x transmitter connected to the sensor, 1 x receiver in the form of an alarm box. Batteries are included.
- Sensor that is attached with a plastic clip (easy-clip) outside of the underwear.
- Transmitters attached magnetically to the waistband of clothing. The transmitter is connected to the sensor.
- Reliable sensor that discovers moisture from the child's own underwear after the first few drops, but is protected in plastic so it won't react to less moisture from body heat or sweating.
- Recipient (alarm box) that has 8 selectable ring tones or eight randomized signals and light. Volume control.
- The receiver is reached within a range of up to 25 meters.
- No cord under pyjamas/ nightdress and no alarm box attached on the shoulder.
- Can be used with all types of underwear.
- Powered by batteries. Transmitter, 1x12 volt A23 battery. Alarm box 2x1, 5 volt AA alkaline batteries or equivalent.
- Additional receiver (alarm box) can be purchased extra to be placed in the parents room.
- Can also be used for geriatric incontinence problems.
HOW TO USE THE ALARM
- Attach the plastic clip (easy-clip) containing the sensor outside the child's underwear/ panties at bed time.
- The sensor is connected to the transmitter attached to the waistband.
- The receiver (alarm box) is placed in the child's room up to 25 metres from the child's bed.
- The family choose themselves where to put the alarm in the room. It is important that the child hear the alarm so it will learn to go up the signal and eventually to a full bladder. The alarm should be placed far enough from the bed so the child can not turn it off without getting out of bed.
- Another receiver (alarm box) can be purchased extra to be placed in the parent's room (not included in standard package).
- When the child wets the bed, the transmitter sends a signal to the receiver (alarm box) that alarms and wake up the child.
- The alarm signal continues until the reset button is pushed. This is to ensure that the child and parents wake up to the sound and that the child gets out of bed to turn off the alarm.
- Volume and tone are set so that the child should be able to wake up.
- Clean the sensor (easy-clip) with soap and water after using the alarm a few times to prevent odour.
- Obs! Never immerse alarm unit or transmitter in water. When cleaning, use a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.